Do you know what to look for when selecting an early childhood center for your child?
AKEB USA presents a 2-part webinar series to help B-6 parents understand what a high-quality center looks like and how to evaluate these centers using a checklist to assess program quality.
Attend the webinars series to:
• Learn the components of high-quality education
• Understand the lasting impact of high-quality, intensive early care and education programs
• Review the developmental milestones of a child
• Understand the differences between a Montessori, day-care and other early childhood programs
• Acquire a checklist to help with selecting a high-quality early childhood center for your child
Webinar registration details:
Engaging learning environments for young children (Part 1)
Wednesday, April 25 | 9:30 pm EST / 8:30 pm CST / 6:30 pm PST
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/ecd_homequality
Choosing quality early education centers (Part 2)
Sunday, April 29 | 9:30 pm EST / 8:30 pm CST / 6:30 pm PST
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/ecd_centerquality
Click to download the flyer.