Please read these terms (“Terms”) carefully before using www.ismailiusa.org (the “Website”).
This Website is comprised of various Web pages and is operated by Ismaili USA (“IUSA”).
The use of this Website is offered to users (“you” or “your” or “yourself”), on the condition that you accept these Terms without modification or conditions. Your use of the Website therefore constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
IUSA may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time-to-time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may also be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of IUSA and therefore IUSA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any links contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. IUSA is further not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. IUSA is provides such links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by IUSA of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to IUSA that you will not:
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory or in a manner that is contradictory to these Terms, and any other notices.
- use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair IUSA or the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website.
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through means not intentionally made available or provided by the Website.
- upload viruses or other malicious code.
- bully, intimidate, discriminate against, harass or disparage any user or a member of IUSA.
- post content that in IUSA's sole opinion is: disparaging, hate speech, threatening, pornographic, inciting violence, containing nudity, or violence, or content that unbecoming for the Website.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), and you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation to the other provisions of these Terms, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
IUSA has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, IUSA reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. IUSA further reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services (or to the Website) at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
IUSA reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in IUSA's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. IUSA does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, IUSA specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized IUSA spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of IUSA.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO IUSA OR POSTED TO THE WEBSITE
IUSA does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to IUSA or the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or posts, uploads, inputs or submissions to IUSA or the Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting IUSA, its affiliated entities and any subsequent recipient of your Submissions from IUSA or its affiliated entities (“Subsequent Recipients”), all necessary permission to use your Submissions in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submissions; and to publish your name in connection with your Submissions. In other words please carefully consider your decision to make Submissions.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submissions, as provided herein. IUSA is under no obligation to post or use any Submissions you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submissions you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submissions as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions. Therefore you agree to further indemnify, defend and hold harmless IUSA and any Subsequent Recipient against any claim for damages resulting from (i) an allegation that Submissions (ii) infringes or misappropriates any third party’s copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark or similar proprietary right or iii) is not properly licensed in a manner to be used as a Submission.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. IUSA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
IUSA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. IUSA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
For service-related issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IUSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Website are the copyright 2015 by Council for USA and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.